Coach Alan will lead 3 Training Rides in and around the Austin area. These will be "No Drop" rides designed to build endurance for the 2021 Texas MS 150 Ride.
February 27, 2021 - 25 mile - Start at Anderson High School
March 20, 2021 - 45 mile - Lake Pflugerville Park
April 17, 2021 - 62 mile - Hill Country - Start at Liberty Hill Elementary 7:30 AM (Ride Start Time)
April 17, 2021 Ride - 62 miles:
Start Location: Liberty Hill Elementary School Parking Lot (Look for my Blue Jeep).
1400 Loop 332, Liberty Hill, TX 78642
- This will be a NO DROP ride. The group will hold and regroup at major turns. Depending on riders, we may split into 2 groups based on average ride speed.
- Ride Start Time is 7:30 am (Roll out - not show up time). Please arrive early to get your helmet on and bike ready to ride.
- There will be 2 Store Stops / Rest Stops at about 26 and 48 miles.
Due to Covid:
- Please bring / wear a mask when not riding on the bike (parking lot, store, etc).
- Maintain Social Distance when not riding on the bike
- If you are not feeling well, please do not ride.
- Expect about 2400 ft of climbing over the distance of the route.
- Helmets are required.
- Bring a spare tube that fits your bike wheels.
- Saturday Forecast is currently Partly Cloudy temps mid 50s to mid 70s
- Possible light shower during ride. Bring a rain jacket if needed.
- Check Facebook Group "Bike MS: Texas MS 150 Austin Area" for updates if weather forecast gets worse.